You can send us an email with your query and details ( i.e. name, age, phone, country of residence). You can tell us what you would like to study and for how long. We will get back to you super quick.

Yes, all international students are required to have a visa to study overseas.

There are different types of courses that may allow an international student to work while they study. It varies according to each country’s rules and regulations. 

Generally, it can be played at any time of the year, although in certain schools or clubs it is necessary to do a certain amount of time that can vary between 4 weeks, 10 weeks or the entire year. You can contact us for more information.

You can pay by bank transfer or credit card.

The course you have chosen can be canceled. If you want to learn more about a refund, you must read the refund rules of your selected course. To know more about the refund, you should consult the refund rules of the chosen course.

You can make an exchange from 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or the entire year.

The year begins in late January or early February and ends in December. It is divided into 4 quarters and between the middle of each term there are 2 weeks of vacation, except in December which is when the summer vacation begins.

Of course, all English schools offer courses from basic to advanced.

You must have an academic IELTS certificate of 6.5 average and have completed high school. Also, there may be other requirements that depend on the chosen career and university.

Do you have more questions? Contact us and let us know.